Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy July 4th!

Anyone have fun plans for the weekend? We are heading up to WAY northern CA for camping. There will be about 20 of us, deep in the woods. Smores, guitar playing, swimmin' in the river, and we're bringing the dog! Can't wait for a much-needed mini vaca.

I thought I'd respond to some comments to my last post:

1. How will you get out of the whitewater rafting trip?
I've decided to just be honest about my MTHFR stuff. Im not comfortable talking about IVF, but at least I dont have to lie about MTHFR. I will just say that I have various meds that I'm on, and I cannot do anything rigorous right now, that could dislodge a bloodclot.

2. Comment from Anonymous
An anonymous person commented on my honesty about being jealous of my sister. It sounds like anonymous experiences this from the other side of the fence, with a brother who won't even visit her because he's jealous of her life. I am so sorry to hear that! Jealously should never interfere with relationships, and I do hope your brother can see that someday. With my sister, luckily my jealously has been private, and I love being close to her family. I wouldn't miss an oppty to see my niece and nephews for anything. Thank goodness, because they are cutie patooties!

Also wanted to tip my hat to my woman. B has followed an intense diet plan (where you eat every 2 hours), trying to lose weight. Today the scale said she lost her first 10 lbs! As a treat, I am scheduling dual massages for us in July. :)

Hope you all have a nice holiday weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for holiday weekends! Your camping trip sounds like a perfect way to relax a bit. Have an extra smore for me. :)

mama bea, bao in the oven said...

I think your solution for the whitewater rafting trip is an excellent one. Good work! And mazel tov to B for her amazing weight loss milestone--that is awesome.

Anonymous said...

sounds like ya'll have a wonderful weekend planned, hope you have fun!

congrats to B!