I had a nightmare last night. The IVF doc was only able to get 5 eggs out of me, and none fertilized.
Good heavens!
I read again today that for women under 35, 60% of them require 2 or more cycles of IVF to be successful. This brings me back to my lack of optimism for this round. I don't feel negative per se, just not optimistic. We only have money for one round, so if the stars align and the Gods want this try to work, it'll happen. If not, I take a much needed break and we see if B can get knocked up.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
The IVF nightmares have begun. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We are really praying for you!
I agree that the stats are not great but it has to work on try #1 for some women. We'll all keep hoping you hit the lucky side of the stats!
Post a Comment