Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

The longest day ever

Sunday. The longest day I've ever lived....waiting for the day to be over, so we can do ET tomorrow.

I'm really nervous now about the early ovulation thing. I've had tons of EWCM the last few days, but today it was completely dried up. Dry as a bone. I've always been told this happens after you ovulate.

**Did anyone else who did IVF have the same thing happen, and were still ok?

So.....I dread waking up from anesthesia tomorrow, and seeing my doc with a long face. "It appears you have ovulated early. We're really sorry it didn't workout this time."

That is my #1 fear. With my history of ovulating early, and now my dried up chacha...it seems a valid fear.

Please please please let me get good news tomorrow. Why is this freaking me out so much. I think this will freak me out more than transfer!

Now I'm convinced that I've missed my window. My body followed the rules, for once, until now. All my hope for this cycle feels like it's a giant balloon that's been released...and now it's deflating quickly. What a terrible night this will be.

12 comments:

Melissa said...

Sending you non-ovulation vibes. Good luck tomorrow!!

N said...

I wish I had any insight or advice, but I don't on this. But I'll be thinking of you tomorrow morning, and I hope things turn out for the best.

CD and SP said...

Thinking good thoughts for you! And remember--you are not controlling your body--the drugs are!! They will ensure that you don't ovulate on your own.
Best of luck tomorrow! =)

dariasquirrel said...

good luck carrie- maybe the dry "chacha" is just a side effect of one of the drugs or anxiety and doesn't have a thing to do with all of those beautiful eggs you produced. wishing you so much luck tomorrow- hope you can sleep tonight!

Stacey said...

no idea on the issue but praying ur wrong... sending love

jessie said...

fingers and toes crossed!

Anonymous said...

good luck today. positive attitude!!!

Laurie said...

I'm thinking of you today!

Inlocoparentis said...

All of my EWCM dried up after the trigger shot too. It freaked me the hell out. But things were fine at the retrieval. GOOD LUCK!

mama bea, bao in the oven said...

lots & lots of luck!!

Anonymous said...

I know I'm late here but I just want to wish you the best for your transfer. I will be sending good thoughts to you for the rest of the day and I can't wait to hear all about the transfer.

N said...

Nothing from you today... hoping everything went well this morning.