Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ow

It is Wednesday and I still have a killer migraine. B and I scheduled massages for tonight, and sadly I won't get to enjoy mine. My head will be hurting too much. It's too late to cancel it, so I'm going anyway. :(

I shudder to think what side effects I'll have this time on FSH meds. And then when I add in Lovenox and progesterone. Next week I will be doing 4 injections a night for 4 days...then 5 injections in one night. Lord help us.

7 comments:

Stacey said...

maybe the massage will give some relief... xx

Anonymous said...

I hope the massage brought some unexpected relief!

Thinking of you.

Laurie said...

The massage may actually help. Try to allow yourself to completely relax during it (as much as possible) and you may be surprised!

Pufferfish said...

I hope that you enjoyed yourself at the massage and it alleviated some of the headache pain you were experiencing.
Better day today?

Anonymous said...

im sorry to hear you are still hurting. does your lupron dose go down when you start the stims?

The Amily Diaries said...

maybe the massage will help? fingers crossed...

Anonymous said...

Is it any better? The longest migraine I've had was only three days and on the third day, I was nearly suicidal. I can't imagine how hard this is on you...