Nothing super exciting to report today. I can sum it up in 3 bullets.
* This is my 5th day of fluid restriction (2 glasses of Gatorade a day is all I can drink). I am effing thirsty and haven't had a bowel movement in 3 days. There is no fluid in my body. For the love of all that is HOLY, I need to 'get it out!'
* Had my first PIO shot tonight. The needle didn't hurt going in (thanks, butt fat!). In fact, I wasn't sure if the needle even reached my muscle. Two hours later my ass hurts pretty bad. It must have done something.
* I had my first rage. Must be from the HCG shot. I suddenly, at 10pm, got so mad! I was yelling how the house is so dirty, the kitchen is a mess. i was upset that the fan was blowing my IVF papers around. I went a little crazy, and it was definitely HCG induced. A few minutes later I looked and saw B scrubbing down the counters. I started laughing hysterically. (Which made me look more crazy) I freaked her out and I guess she was trying to appease my inner HCG beast.
We laughed about it, and she made me write on our kitchen chalkboard. "Sometimes I go crazy and say mean things." She said she will point to that as a gentle reminder next time I act up.
Now I just wish I could poo. I feel like I never will now! Sorry for the TMI.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
"Sometimes I go crazy and say mean things."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
oh no, sounds bad, but i had to laugh!!! sounds like our household sometimes! hahah... x
Every girl deserves a little rage!
:)
Oh that hormonal rage! I hope things 'calm down' in there. Having to poo and being hopped up on hormones sucks!
That is so me on these hormones. I think my gf wants to kill me.
Tmi away babe. Once those eggies attach, you will be in store for months of contipation, so get ready! It is the worse feeling. Sorry for the rage, but it sounds like you have great support!
I hate to tell you this, but the constipation is horriffic on the PIO. My RE recommended Colace - worked just ok.
lmao. great post!
poo vibes comin' your way!
love the chalk board! I wish I had one of those handy when laurie was going through everything. Hell, sometimes I still need it!
rage, no poo AND thirsty?! Does not sound like a whole lotta fun!
hilarious!!
no poo= no fun. hope you can get the led out soon!
Post a Comment