The Lupron headaches are back. This time, with a vengeance! I envy women who don't work while they're going through IVF. To not worry about commuting/working with bad headaches, hot flashes, having to lead and sit in on work meetings when you feel like shite....
To not worry about scheduling issues, to be able to sleep in when needed....to not juggle work events at night with needing to be home for injections at a certain hour.
I met a woman who went through 3 rounds of IVF, and said she was lucky to have been a stay at home wife. She can't imagine how the rest of us work while going through this. Tell me about it, sister!
I've gotta figure out how to get through the next 6 hours with a massive Lupron migraine.
====Update a few hours later====
Ok this headache is now a 10 out of 10. Suddenly, I got realllllllly light-headed and faint. Just like how I felt before blacking out a few years ago. I had to go lay down at work. B is coming to pick me up from work now, as I am two shades from passing out. WTF is going on??? I called my IVF doc, and they said it's side effects of Lupron. Uh yeah ya think. Seriously though, I am GOING to blackout soon, the way I feel now. ugh.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Spoke too soon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Dude, sorry about the headaches. That's brutal. Hoping it got a little better since you posted, and that you break free of them SOON.
oh gods, u poor thing!!! hope u got home to rest... xxx
That sounds so awful....I hope you're feeling better.
Holy crap! I hope you feel better soon and am glad you're going home to rest.
oh my gosh, you poor thing. i seriously hope you feel better now!
how AWFUL!!!!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment