Heh. I posted a picture of my belly after the first week on the blog a while ago. I took a new one on Tuesday; I should post that. *hugs* Yeah, definitely not fun.
bummer. hope you can hang in there...just think...you're on the home stretch! (although i know when you feel like s@*t it's hard to stay focused sometimes.) hope it's not too bad and that you can push thru the nastiness. lots of strength coming your way.
4 comments:
You on the .6? Ugh. I'm sorry.
Heh. I posted a picture of my belly after the first week on the blog a while ago. I took a new one on Tuesday; I should post that. *hugs* Yeah, definitely not fun.
bummer. hope you can hang in there...just think...you're on the home stretch! (although i know when you feel like s@*t it's hard to stay focused sometimes.) hope it's not too bad and that you can push thru the nastiness. lots of strength coming your way.
You can do it! You can do it! Sending lots of positive vibes your way.
You are woman, hear you roar! You can do it and in a week it will all be over, right? You are strong, brave, and did I say strong?
Post a Comment