I got a call at 8:30am from our doc's office. Of course, being paranoid, my first thought was, "Why are they calling so early? Did the embryos arrest?"
They were simply telling me my consultation is at 9am, and transfer at 10am. Phew.
I'm nervous about the large speculum they will use. I must have a tiny peesh, because anything BUT a mini speculum really hurts. Speculum thrashing + full bladder = yikes.
This may sound weird, but I almost don't want to see the 2 embryos be released (on the monitor). For some reason, seeing it happen reminds me of how fragile this process is, and reminds me of how much can still go wrong. That sounds really weird, right? I guess I feel like if I see it, it will jinx things. :)
In good news, I finally "went to the bathroom." I had C.olace, Ducol@x, Fib3rsure in my system. Not that you care to know this, but I think maybe 30% is now out of my system, which is better than 0%. Hoping the rest "finds its way out" today. :)
Don't you love my TMI?
Friday, July 31, 2009
Transfer tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



17 comments:
Hey, when Poop part of your blog title, we kinda know what to expect, right? Not TMI at all. Just glad you're having some success in that arena... much better before the transfer, I'm sure!
Just want you to know that I'll be thinking big positive thoughts for you tomorrow and throughout the WUB. I've got a great feeling about this cycle!
Good luck tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, such a big day tomorrow! We're all pulling for you (and hoping for a mini-speculum!)
I've got a good feeling, too! Keep on poopin...
WOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting that your transfer is tomorrow!!!!!!
Here's my two cents about the speculum, b/c I am totally with you on hating and fearing the damn thing (if this advice is obnoxious or unwelcome, just ignore me). Biofeedback helps: try to breathe deeply, and when you inhale, breathe all the way into your hoo-ha area. Also, when it's in there and you feel like all you can think about is the pain, have your partner hold your hand and squeeze the tip of each finger in succession--this is a good distraction technique. Also try to focus on the things you hear in the room, and try to find the most distant sound. Basically anything you can do to distract yourself is good.
Best of luck. Can't wait to hear how it goes!
As I sat on the toilet this morning, I contemplated a list of "pregnancy tips" and several of them involved poop. So, hey, whatever. ;-)
YAY TRANSFER TOMORROW!
oh my gosh i am SO excited about tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!
wooo hooo for the poopie! :) Good luck tomorrow, I will be sending you sticky dust!
good luck tomorrow!
I can't believe that tomorrow is almost here already! I will be thinking of you two all day, and those 2 lovley embies that will be resting and getting nice and cozy for 9 months in your ute. I hope that all goes off without a hitch! You will do great, good luck, relax, relax, aaaanddd......relax!!!
Good luck!!!! :)
SO excited for you! you should wtach, its an amzing thing, and you can look back and say "i saw you when...." :-)
tomorrow is such a huge day for you, we are all pulling for you out here! do whatever you need to do and feel to get thru that appointment and transfer, you've been on a long journey. i think after all the drugs and surgery and emotional ups and downs of TTC, this speculum will be small potatoes for you tomorrow! know that you have so much TLC in blog land and i'll be sending extra extra sticky thoughts down south to you tomorrow!!! hey- congrats on the blow outs! :~) TMI- that's why we're all here!!!
I am so excited for you!!! I hope that tomorrow turns out to be a magical day. As for the poo, honey, you are not alone. I have been so constipated that I make announcements to Tiff when things flow well!!! So, I completely understand the excitement.
Well, you are probably at the RE by now getting prepped and consulted. I am so excited for you and I know it's going to go well. The transfer is easy peasy! Just lay low for the rest of the day and take it easy.
xoxo
Good luck! I hope it goes well.
Hope the transfer went AWESOME today! Embed embies embed!!! Get nice and cozy in there! :)
Post a Comment