
I have been scanning my body 24/7 for symptoms, and have succumbed to those TWW sites.
I've got a whole lotta NUTTIN' going on. It's been so long since I've been in a TWW, I forgot how to handle myself. I guess with everything we've put into this IVF cycle, I was kinda hopin' Mother Nature would graciously throw me a few token symptoms like nausea, sore nips, anything.
I hate those TWW sites - all of them have strong symptoms by now, which makes me lose hope. Even my temperature is really low. if I were preggers, it would be higher now. (And since my blasts were already hatching before transfer, my RE said implantation would happen in the first 36-48 hours. Now it's 72 hours, so too late for implantation dip)
It's still early, but my faith is slipping fast. It was nice to feel that "magic hopefulness" again, if only for a few days. I haven't felt that since our first few IUIs. Although with magic hopefulness comes a darker BFN storm. I hope that I am one of those women who get no symptoms before a BFP. Please please please...
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
3dp5dt. (8dpo)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I wouldn't get too crazy about not feeling anything yet...I had tittzenhurten but that could've been totally from the progesterone. And I tested waaay too early and was convinced it was all over.
Hang in there. This part SUCKS.
xoxo
i got my bfp and had little to no symptoms for those first few weeks. the only things i felt were PMS cramps, which i was SURE was my aunt flo (so i had a cocktail to drown my sorrows...whoops!) and i had an early aversion to fish- which i didn't even think about until after my bfp. my symptoms came on a week or two later and were mostly breast and nausea related. i drove myself nuts with the TWW sites, too...it's natural, you've put so much into this cycle. do what you have to do to get thru your wait. it's PAINFUL. at least you've got a cheering crew out here!!! also, i never got a bfp at home if you decide to test early...mine came from the RE's bloodtest. keep hangin' in!!!
Hang in there...who knows how and why bodies respond the way they do. In April when I got my BFP, I felt nothing and knew for sure, that it was a failed cycle...not so much. Most of the "symptoms" that everyone feels is due to meds and/or pyschological issues. Keep positive!
Hang in there girl. The symptoms usually come in retrospect. Think positive. Thats better for you than anything!
we had no sympotms (and low temps too).... hang in there!!!
Fingers crossed for ya!
Got your comment. I am feeling really well actually! The first 4 months were AWFUL, and the last week or so has been a complete turn around...aside from exhaustion. I would much rather be tired than vomiting, so I am good to go! Thanks for asking.
Post a Comment