I feel NOTHING. My bloating has gone down 50%, thanks to eating less and drinking only Gatorade. Other than that - my hunger is gone, most twinges/cramps are gone, raging hormones are gone...
I can't help but morbidly worry that "something else" is gone, too. Seriously, if it wasn't for my 10 new pounds of lazy-fat, and my slightly uncomfortable bloating, I'd feel normal.
My ability to question everything amazes me. I am genuinely concerned that I don't feel anything, and I hope Thursday's weekly beta can provide some reassurance. For those of you carrying child, be honest - did you feel symptoms around 5 weeks? Is it odd that I'm not?
I just want a little morning sickness. Not enough to slow me down, but just a token amount so I know poppyseed is ok. :)
Saturday, August 15, 2009
4 weeks 5 days - no symptoms?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
I only had bloating and sore breasts (which was probably from the progesterone) around that time. Right now your beta levels are still kinda low so symptoms might not be overwhelming. I am keeping the faith for you
I get it, I really do. I hate to tell you this, but I honestly had almost NO symptoms (other than mild chest soreness) during the whole first tri. It was maddening. I wasn't really tired, I wasn't nauseated, and I never threw up. Not once. I kept waiting for the symptoms to come and they never did. Ultimately, I had to just let go and believe that everything was going to be ok. It was hard (it gets easier, though).
I too barely felt much around 5 weeks either, with the exception of exhaustion...the other stuff started to pick up a bit later. Try and stay positive! Your betas look great.
When I was prego with our twins I didn't feel much at 5 weeks other than exhaustion. My "morning"/all day sickness started towards the end of my 6th week.
I didn't get symptoms until the 6th or 7th week. Hang in there your little one is growing up a storm and you'll be hit with symptoms soon.
It's SO stressful!! I didn't have any symptoms except exhaustion until 7 weeks.
I think I am having sympathy pregnancy symptoms for you. I'm feeling very 1st trimester...which wasn't so fun. Today I have been super tired, just sort of out of it, and very emotional.
I will pass on the symptoms to you happily!
Pretty much nothing here. No nausea, just not wanting to eat some things. Occasional sore boobs, but only maybe once every two weeks. See my post about knowing that symptoms or lack thereof means nothing. *hugs*
Nope, no symptoms that early. The baby is just sooo tiny! Give him/her some time to pump up your hormones and you'll start to feel some symptoms :)
You are fine! It is normal to not feel anything yet and once u do, you will wish you never asked for it...been there. Relax!!!! It is the best thing u can do and keep drinking the gaterade--it does make a difference.
I haven't dropped by in a while so missed the big news so first of all congrats!! It seems to be common to have the symptoms disappear for a while early on, not that it makes it better or less worrisome when you're in it but I'm sure everything will be ok.
The only symptom i felt was exhaustion. The puking began for me at week 7. Girl its coming dont you worry. Enjoy the calm before the storm.
dp was ok until 5 1/2 weeks, then mild nausea started. by 6 and 7 weeks, the nausea was worse. no actual puking until 8 weeks.
hang in there!
Post a Comment