Damn. I woke up hoping to feel some symptoms today. Nothing. There is a startling lack of symptoms, in fact.
Isn't it silly how we do this in the TWW? We wake up like it's xmas day, hoping to feel symptoms? Well, even without symptoms, here is how my day will go:
Typical TWW Day (since I'm on vaca this week):
* Wake up - lay in bed for a few minutes, trying to feel for symptoms
* Check blog (get warm fuzzies from responses)
* G00gle "4dp5dt symptoms"
* Spend 2 hours reading about other people's "4dp5dt" symptoms, none of which I have
* Sulk for an hour
* Get birthday present for dog
* Check blog again
* Spend the next 2 hours desperately g00gling: "bfp with no symptoms," "no symptoms at 4dp5dt + bfp," etc
* Read blogroll
* Marvel at how the ONLY time I ever feel little twinges in my belly is when I am reading about other people's symptoms. LOL.
If this turns into a BFN, this is one ultimate rejection I won't be able to handle. It will be like the Griswold's driving for 2 weeks across the country, with aunt Edna dying in the backseat, braving the forces of nature, only to arrive at Wally World and see the "Closed for 2 weeks" sign.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
4dp5dt (9dpo)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
If it helps... with my BFP, the only symptoms I had was a weird dream and I felt a little "full" in my abdomen. I didn't have nausea or sore nips (or any of the other "common" symptoms) until quite a while later. I, too, was depressed reading about all the symptoms I didn't have!
Just remember that everyone is different... and those of us who didn't have any symptoms probably don't post on those TWW sites to say so.
oh honey, hang in there. Maybe you should rent some movies or read a book. (I am currently reading the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris and they are awesome!) Something, anything, to pass the time and keep your mind off of it. Keep blogging though, and I will keep giving you support.
I've got everything crossed for you. Seems like the only pattern is that it's different for everyone. There is NO reason to lose hope yet. Wally World is still open as far as we know.
Hang in there. I didn't have any symptoms. In fact I blogged here 8DPO during my BFP cycle about how my TWW felt like every other: http://waitingformavis.wordpress.com/2009/06/01/something-feels-familiar/
And 1 hour before my BFP I had a complete meltdown and was certain I wasn't pregnant: http://waitingformavis.wordpress.com/2009/06/03/crash/
We're here in blogland keeping the faith for you. I know it's super difficult, but BFPs can come from symptomless cycles. I have all of my crossables crossed for you!
when your hope is failing and the TWW seems endless, we're all out here praying (to a lesbian fertility goddess, of course) that you are simply like so many of us with no TWW symptoms whatsoever and that your BFP is only days away. and i like what laurie said about the TWW sites, so many entries are those people writing in because they DID have symptoms. the majority of those not having them wouldn't bother writing in. seriously, i gave up ALL hope, lost ALL sense of reason (see aforementioned cocktail during TWW in previous entry...yikes), and then had the shock of my life when the RE called with the BFP news. i didn't even believe the man, until i realized he'd never called me personally at home with any test result. try and hang in there and distract yourself with whatever you can- for me that was lots of good restaurant dining and movie watching...SENDING YOU LOTS OF STICKY STICKY THOUGHTS...
Hang in there. When we got our BFP I was absolutely certain it didn't work. The only symptom I had was that I thought I had a cold. Really stuffed up and tired. None of the other symptoms that I would endlessly google were anything I experienced.
Thinking about ya, and hoping you get the BFP!
I didn't pay nearly as much attention to symptoms right after our transfer because I had NONE! and I was pregnant with TWINS! I kept wondering if I was supposed to be feeling something. Don't worry... just let your body do its thing. Remember you are Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise... So Enjoy it!
Post a Comment