==Update: You guys are the best. I so much appreciate every comment you leave. Since I've been off work this week, I've been obsessively checking my blog, your blogs, and g00gling. haha. Although my recent symptoms (fatigue and zits) are long gone now, I'll throw you one bone. I noticed today my fingernails are growing faster/stronger. Is it a sign, or is it because I haven't bitten them the past week? You decide. :) ==
Folks, I think this cycle is a bust. Still no symptoms at all, but even more telling, my pre-AF migraine arrived last night with a BANG. It's a 7 out of 10 on my scale of migraine pain. (I think a level 4 would put most people in the hospital) :)
So now I have to wait until Tuesday to get confirmation, so that I can finally take my RX. IN the meantime, there is only a 10% chance it will go away on its own.
I sense a brand new "Failure Crown" coming my way. The IVF one. I shall add it to the shelf, along with the rest: My 8 IUI failure crowns, my MTHFR disorder crown, my polyp/fibroid crown, my endometriosis crown, my recurrent cysts crown, etc.
Totally sound like Debbie Downer, don't I? Wah wahhhhhhhhhhh. ;-)
Friday, August 7, 2009
6dp5dt (11dpo) - Bleh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
Ugh. That sucks. Hang in there.
I really, really hope you're wrong. Many hugs to you.
I so hope this turns out to be a different kind of migraine.
Man. That sucks. Hoping you're wrong. Take care.
I am also hoping you are wrong! Ugh, sorry for this horrible stress! Even though I hope you are wrong and have no reason for it, it is still no fun for you to be living through it.
Not to sound like everyone else, but I do hope you are big-time wrong! Sorry about the migraine though, that sucks.
Normally I wouldn't recommend early testing, but this uncertainty seems to be ruining your life. If you wait until, say, Saturday or Sunday to test, would that be a good compromise? They you could either take your meds a little early OR (and I'm hoping it's this one) celebrate a little early?
If it makes you feel any better, my friend who went the ivf route had a horrible headache a few days after transfer -like she does before her peirod- only this time she was pregnant! She was so sure she wasn't preggers she even went ahead and took her migraine medicine -OOPS! Well now she has a beauutiful healthy boy!
I'm so sorry you're feeling this way (both the doubt and the migraine). Thinking of you & holding hope. xo
I'm still holding out hope for you. You are not a failure. And I think I'm with projectkjetil. Testing on Saturday or Sunday may help you through all of this. btw, not working this week is probably why the fatigue went away. Had you been at work, you could have had qwerty imprints on your cheek...
i like nurse nina. so sorry about your migraine, aside from all of the baby pressure, a migraine just plain sucks on its own. my partner suffers with them, too. whatever happens with this cycle, and we're ALL hoping it's the magical and ever-so-elusive BFP...you have lots of love and support out here to help lift you. you're not alone. keeping the faith for you!!!
i still have fingers crossed.
i'm following you and hoping you have good news tuesday. have faith. it's hard to do, i know. we are all wishing you good news and a bfp.
Post a Comment