Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Be positive be positive be positive

I woke up and feel even less pregnant than yesterday, if that's humanly possible. (Since I already felt not pregnant)
My nips aren't as sore, and my tatas seem to be shrinking back to normal size.

One of you put it so well, when you said "it's maddening." I'm slowly going crazy. haha.

I'm fighting every urge to give up and cry, and just stick to positive thinking. Maybe everything is ok. Thursday's beta will give us some indication, and next Thursday's u/s will be very telling, indeed.

5 comments:

N said...

Just keep breathing. *hugs*

Jen said...

Deep breaths, deep breaths. Yes, the entire ttc process is maddening and I am sorry to say it doesn't go away once you are pregnant, as you are envidence of right now. Hang in there...any way you can schedule the beta for tomorrow instead of Thursday to shake some of the dread?

Sarah said...

I agree with Jen - get that beta done now! When I was pregnant, I mus thave had AT LEAST one ultrasound per week, and, although I ended up miscarrying, I learned that it's better to just KNOW than to sit there freaking out about it. Of course, the ultrasounds would only make me feel better for like two days, then I'd be freaking out again, hence the more than one ultrasound per week. Don't be afraid to ask for what you want. Also, about the symptoms, I think that crap is so unreliable. I HAD symptoms and was miscarrying and didn't have symptoms when things were fine, so it's just meaningless, in my opinion, I mean, look at your TWW. You thought there was no way you'd be pregnant and get great betas, and you did! Go do something fun to try to distract yourself in the meantime...that's what I'm trying to do while I wait for IVF. Or yoga...it seems to help me through anxious days.

The Amily Diaries said...

hang in there.we are all behind you

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry it's just one wait after another. The appearance and subsequent disappearance of symptoms is probably tied to the drugs we pump our bodies full of during the IVF process. You did just stop the PIO shots. It probably has everything to do with that. Most women don't have any symptoms until 7 or 8 weeks. Maybe an early beta will help ease your mind though.