Here I am at 6w6d. My belly is poofing, and I'm sucking in my gut! It could be first trimester bloat or fast-growing twins. Of course, I've also gained about 20 pounds since we started TTC, so I'm just bigger all over. You can see one of my lovely L0venox bruises. I'll try to post a weekly belly shot, moving forward!
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Belly shot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Cute belly! :0)
Gotta love those bruises! One of mine lasted well into my pregnancy. Can't wait to see the bellyshot progression!
it is weird how the belly changes overnight sometimes :]
I have one of those sexy L0venox bruises, too! In the hospital they gave me shots in the gut twice a day. Here I am 5 weeks later still sporting a big greenish purple mark about 1.5" in diameter!
awesome carrie! it'll be even cuter once the bruise is a distant memory!
How cute :)
Post a Comment