Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Group hug

I f*cking love you guys. Reading your comments, and FEELING your concern/excitement over this BFP is more touching to me than you realize. This is a journey we take not alone, but truly with the collective support of fellow bloggers, who I seriously call my friends. :)

Look, now you've gone and made me all teary-eyed. Look away! ;-)

9 comments:

Robbie said...

*Looking at my feet, making lame comments about the weather while pretending not to notice your "I'm about to cry face"* Awkward...

welcome2ourworld said...

Just one word: HORMONES *smile*

vee said...

Bless you, you over emotional, hormonal, VERY PREGNANT woman! I'm so happy for you.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the good wishes on my trip to Texas, if I ate ribs..I'd eat some for ya!

Anonymous said...

Carrie, I'm just SO thrilled for you!! You are very, very pregnant - no more doubts! :) xoxo

N said...

GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!


*squishes*

tiff said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited and happy for you preggo lady!!!!!
Can't wait for your u/s!
Breathe, breathe, breathe!!!!!!! You are most definitely pregnant!!!!
xoxo

A said...

Holy SHIT! BFP?? I've really been out of touch because this is the first I read it. CONGRATS! I'm so happy for you! So sorry I didn't see it sooner. I can't wait to get even more updates!

The Amily Diaries said...

YAY!! Just read your HCG results! Oh i am soooooo happy for you! BFP BFP BFP!! Take it all in sweetie