It's 2dp5dt. (That is difficult to type fast)
No symptoms to speak of yet. Maybe a little warmth/crampiness in my abdomen area, but it doesn't feel implantation-like. The PIO and progesterone bullets I'm taking contribute to a lot of crampiness for me.
Bedrest is tough. I'm taking it easy today, which means I can putter around the house. Taking it easy gives one a lot of quiet time to reflect on symptoms. (or lack thereof).
Did anyone else who did IVF feel symptoms 2 days after 5-day transfer? (or 4 days after 3dt?)
My only concern now is that, I remembered my hysteroscopy report from 4 months ago. The report said they found a ridge/slight coating over the top of my uterus. They decided not to remove it since I had no history of recurrent loss. (Those idiots! I had the surgery because I'd had 8 failed IUIs! Doesn't that mean something?) So I am a LITTLE worried that my two beautiful blastocysts are struggling to implant because of that coating.
let's hope they are hearty little dudes (or dudettes). But back to symptoms, any IVF'ers out there have stories for me?
Monday, August 3, 2009
A Little Symptom or Two Would Be Nice...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I had essentially no symptoms until CD40, when morning sickness decided to take up residence. Of course, by then I'd seen two lines on a few pee-sticks and had two positive betas, with adequate doubling, so I already knew I was pregnant. Only in the last few days have I begun to feel differently- the boobs aren't really sore, just a little more sensitive, and they've gotten bigger. I fall asleep as soon as I sit down after 6 PM. And I've been drinking lemonade like there's no tomorrow (craving? plain old thirst?). Anyhow, don't beat yourself up if you don't find any symptoms. It may not mean a thing!
I have no stories--only tons of hope to send your way. Stick little blasts! Stick!
I had no symptoms whatsoever (including for most of the first trimester). It was maddening. I hope your symptoms are the real deal!!
Post a Comment