In case you're worried about multiples, fwiw, my numbers were almost the same just a day earlier (14 and 16 dpo) and just one healthy babe. But then, betas aren't always indicative of multiples. ;) I got your e-mail - will respond Sunday when I'm back at a computer, and not just on my iPhone. But: YAYAYAY for insurance covering now that you're pg. That's so awesome!
2 comments:
In case you're worried about multiples, fwiw, my numbers were almost the same just a day earlier (14 and 16 dpo) and just one healthy babe. But then, betas aren't always indicative of multiples. ;) I got your e-mail - will respond Sunday when I'm back at a computer, and not just on my iPhone. But: YAYAYAY for insurance covering now that you're pg. That's so awesome!
FWIW, when I was pregnant with our twins my first beta was 544 and they didn't even do a second one. Good luck!
Post a Comment