I finally found one little possible symptom (but now I'm not sure if this happens every month before AF?)
While I'm otherwise asymptomatic, I found 3 tiny whiteheads on my chin today, as well as 1-2 of them on my chest. I feel like I finally have something I can check off, on the laundry list of symptoms women get.
Granted, it's been 3 months since I've had a regular period (not on birth control). It's possible I have simply forgotten that I get little zits around this time.
The ".5" symptom is that after I ran a few errands today, I got so freaking exhausted. I had to lay down for an hour, and I never do that. (This gets a .5, since progesterone does this to me every time)
Ok God. I'm gonna make a deal with you. If you let these little white zits bring a BFP, I will donate to charity every single month. :)
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Out of 10,000 symptoms, I have 1.5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Just so you know.. when K was pregnant pimples on her back where the only real "symptom" that she had. Fingers crossed
I'm going with zitty exhaustion and counting it as a 2.0!
I'm with puffer...up that 1.5 to 2!!!! These are two maojor symptoms that I continue to get, so you are well on your way dear!
yay for zits (i never thought i would say that!).... and exhaustaion.... well thats a real sign! wooooo hoooo
When you get that positive, any day now, you'll look back and suddenly notice LOTS of symtoms that you'd previously written off. And FWIW, tiredness was one of those for me. And breathless. Have you tried walking uphill? Fingers crossed for some great news soon.
Those are totally symptoms! Especially zits in random places. Im with Vee, you'll totally see all of the symptoms in retrospect. Thats the beauty of the 2ww, everything can be a symptom or explained otherwise. Your brain is protecting you from seeing them all. Fingers are SO crossed for you!!!
Post a Comment