Earlier today I "K-holed" a little, as B would call it. I broke down for 20 minutes, then collected myself. Fast forward to 2 hours later. My RE's nurses called to respond to a question I had. While on the phone, the following conversation ensued:
Me: "Umm, is it normal to be 5 days past transfer, and not feel ANYTHING? Not even a twinge or a cramp or anything?"
Nurse (sounding bummed out): "Ohhhh, well......many women feel something by now. But you know, there ARE some women who don't feel anything until later in pregnancy. Maybe you are really lucky and won't have any symptoms?"
That conversation did no favors for my soul. I know so many of you also had no symptoms, except for AF-cramping and stuff. Shoot, I don't even have AF symptoms. No cramps, no twinges. FML.
In 5 days I will have my beta, and I PRAY you can all say "BFP! I TOLD YOU SO!" :)
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Stoopid nurses
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
me too girl! me too!
the nurse sounds like a clod.
i *promise* you i didnt have any symtoms at 5dp5dt either. try to stay positive, you are almost there!
are you going to poas before beta?
Don't even get me started on nurses! If you have read my blog you will know I'm not a big fan so just stay away from them as long as possible!
I didn't have symptoms at all my bfp cycle. It was just like a usual cycle:
- headache days 10 & 11
- sore tatas that started to ease up just like they always do around day 11.
- emotional
There was nothing out of the ordinary to indicate I was preggo.
Girl, I say you are pregnant until proven otherwise!
Stupid effing nurse!
Um.. I'm a nurse, and I can honestly say there are lot's of women who have no symptoms and are pregnant. There are also lost's of women who have symptoms and are not. You had two tranfers that were awesomely hatching so I say your pregnant!
Don't let yourself get freaked out by what a nurse says and don't read too much into it either. Just try to live in the moment, the future comes soon enough!
Wishing nothng but the best for you-
Sorry the nurse bummed you out. Yes, "I told you so" sounds like a good plan. Let's stick to that.
That is seriously the most ridiculous thing. I know I keep telling you this, but I've never had much in the way of symptoms. The only thing I had in the 1st trimester really was sore boobs and those started probably 14 days past 3dt. Crossing fingers!
Seriously? I hate that nurse! I can't wait for your bfp post
That was the WRONG answer. Stupid woman, what does she know?
that nurse sucks AZZZZZZZZZZ. bad karma to nurse wratchet. let's just think that you are lucky, you are having no nasty symptoms before that BFP. we're all rooting for you out here and hoping the next 5 days can somehow speed by for you.
Post a Comment