Both measure 5.8mm, exactly 6w3d. One has a strong 119 heartbeat, the other had a strong 117 heartbeat.
Ladies, I introduce you to our future children... :)
Thursday, August 27, 2009
TWINS!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's "Eat, Pray, Love" - baby style. These are the tales of our mommyhood adventures.
Both measure 5.8mm, exactly 6w3d. One has a strong 119 heartbeat, the other had a strong 117 heartbeat.
Ladies, I introduce you to our future children... :)
51 comments:
I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats and welcome to the club. I've been blog stalking you ALL day!
Woo Hoo!!
Wow! Congratulations.
Just so's you know, you are now the poster child for "No symptoms but perfectly healthy TWIN pregnancy." Imagine all the women who will take comfort in your story. Truly.
I'm so happy for you!
OMG! OMG! Like Pufferfish, I've been checking all day! WOW. So, I guess you can finally believe it's all for REAL! And double the fun! Hope you are enjoying the news and doing some celebrating! Can you believe you have two little babies in there??? I'm so super happy for you. Just thrilled!!! You better pop some sparkling grape juice open!
Congratulations! I love that you can see the reflection of very excited hands pointing to the ultrasound screen. So sweet!
Hooray! Such wonderful news!!!! I am so excited for you!
Congrats!! With those heartbeats, you can surely rest assured that those little beans are doing awesome... symptoms or not :)
Haha! You're about to feel VERY pregnant!
Congratulations!
Congratulations!!!! Now will you please enjoy being pregnant?? :)
Holy fucking shit! Are you so excited?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Yay!!! Congrats!!!
Holy shit! I am SO excited for ya'll. Family of four, who'd have thought? :)
Holy sh*t Carrie! Huge congrats to you guys!!!! :)
Wonderful news!! I've been checking all day! I'm thrilled for the both of you to have finally reached such a happy milestone together. Woo hoo!!!
Huge sigh of relief...I too have been checking all day to see whats what. Congratulations. now take a deep breath and please enjoy this. Rub that belly for us!
Congratulations!!!!
OMG! CONGRATS!!!
WhooHoo! Congratulations! I had such a good feeling about you and I'm glad to see that it was right. Hopefully you can relax into the knowledge and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.
Oh darling! I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!!!
so exciting!
AMAZING!!! GROW BABIES, Grow!!!
Congrats! We are thinking of you!!!
WOW!!! that is wonderful! Congrats ladies
CONGRATULATIONS, Carrie & Becky!!
So, so happy for you both!
That is the most wonderful news! Twins! Amazing!
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Knew it KNEW IT. YAYAYAYAYAYAY! Congratulations!
AMAZING!! We are so happy for you two (four).
WOW welcome to a whole new world... funny how you KNEW you would be preggo with twins (you said so in a comment on my blog). I knew it too and am so super happy for you. Congratulations!
Oh they are so beautiful!!!! Congrats!!
holy congrats!!!!!!
ive been following you quietly for some time now.....i was excited when i read you had a bfp.....extatic when i saw your numbers........and now......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woohoo!!!!!!!!
*baby dust baby dust*
congrats times 2!!!
KNEW IT from day ONE! Told you.... remember, now you can say " i saw you when...".... congrats, best news ever!
OMG! Conngratulations! I am so happy for you, times two!
Wow congratulations - that is amazing!
Woooohooo ! This is great ! How do you feel about having twins ? This is soooo great ! It's like: hey, she was trying so hard - let's give her TWO babies :) Congratulations ! Jen
So Happy for you!!! Hope you have a happy healthy 9 months. You deserve it!
congrats!!
WHOO-HOO!! My internet's been wonky so I'm late to the game, but congrats! Congrats! Congrats!!!
*NOW* do you think you're pregnant?
Congratulations!!! Holy crap, twins... whose the lucky donor?
and...forgot to mention yesterday...LOVE the twins ticker!!! hope you are feeling good and taking all of this in, mama! still so happy after your news!
Oh yeah! That's what I'm talkin bout! Those are some beautiful babies in there. Congrats and congrats!!
*jumping up and down* yay!!
sending lots of good energy your way!!
HOLY CRAP!!! TWINS!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I am so happy for you. Congrats! That is wonderful.
Now do you believe us that you are pregnant with no symptoms? Believe, they will come and when they do, you will wish back to these days. :) I am so excited for you...you have just made my day.
YAY!!! Maybe I'll be joining you soon in twin world. My RE said that for my age and what not, she's saying 60% chance of twins. So, I will be looking to you and Puffer to prepare us if that's the case. :) Keep us updated!
Oh, and I've done some pretty in depth obsessing over early ultrasounds, and yours looks good, fwiw.
That's the best news ever! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. I've been blog stalking and am so happy for the wonderful news!
http://whowhatwhen.wordpress.com/
Yay Carrie! Congrats to you and Becky.
so psyched for you guys!!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Double YAY!!
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment