I went in at 8am this morning for a "stat order" for HCG. The lab said it'd be ready by 12:30pm.
it's 4:10pm now. I've left messages and emailed my RE clinic. NO response at all. This is ridiculous. Are they hiding the negative results till end of day, to let me "feel" pregnant for a few more hours? Perhaps the results are borderline iffy, and they need to consult with my RE first on next steps. If results were in 4 hours ago and they were normal, I'd expect they'd have called me by now. With my last two GOOD HCGs, they called me by 12:30pm.
Either way, just give me the goddamn results, even if they're bad. I'm a big girl, I can take it.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Where the eff are my results!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Uuuuuurgh! I hate it when they leave you in limbo. One time I had a STAT blood draw at 8 a.m. and didn't hear back until 9 a.m. the next morning. I was wicked pissed. The results weren't bad or anything, but the medical assistant just got behind on her phone calls and decided I could wait until the next day. Really?
Hoping you're more the victim of stoooopidity than a problem with the pregnancy. For what it's worth, I have a feeling it's just a lapse in customer service.
Nonetheless, I'll be thinking about you! That suuuuuuucks.
Post a Comment