Happy New Years Eve!
Here's a 24w belly shot we took yesterday. Also, Becky finally finished painting the nursery. We painted it twice - the first time we didn't like the color. Oops. We also ordered a tree mural kit and traced it onto the wall. (We redrew it for a second tree, so they wouldn't be identical). It took poor B forever to trace, retrace, paint, and paint a second coat....but it's done and it looks so great!
Wishing you all much success and happiness in 2010. :)
Thursday, December 31, 2009
24w Belly Shot & Nursery Room Pic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



17 comments:
Love the trees. L. O. V. E.
So beautiful!! Happy New Year!! xoxo
The trees are super-cool. And you look great! I think I was bigger (not the belly part just...in general) all three times. Your OB can go suck an egg, you're fine :)
Which isn't to advocate gaining more than the experts say is healthy, or that I am the living standard for "what is okay to gain in pregnancy" or anything like that, mind you. Just that I know (as in, know in person, not as in "know of, on t.v.") very few women who started out at normal or slightly overweight BMI and gained exactly the recommended amount or less unless they also had Hyperemesis or something (or were living in the 1950s and also on pills or smoking or who the hell knows what they did exactly back in the day, just saying the norm has changed, maybe junk food and our more sedentary lifestyles in this day and age are to blame, I dunno). I think those figures are kind of an ideal goal or maybe more like an urban myth. By referring to my own experiences I just meant to say "I started out about the same pre-pregnancy size as you judging by pictures you've posted, gained 70 pounds over that each time or the equivalent if I started out at a larger size, and went on to have healthy, normal-sized babies without c-sections or pregnancy complications relating to my size or the babies' sizes, never had GD, and went on to lose all of the weight afterward."
Blogland is funny sometimes and I wanted you to know that I was trying to be supportive, not egotistical/overbearing. Just thought I'd put a disclaimer on :)
Very cute nursery and wow your belly is totally popped! You look great! Happy New Year!
wow, the trees are amazing!!
Those trees are fantastic! Great job; I am in love with the color. It was worth the redo, I think. :)
You look fantastic--and the trees? Love them!
The colors are very calming and the trees uniquely positive.
I love the tree and your belly looks fab!
Love the trees! They look so nice!
Darling and darling!
that chair looks uber-comfy (does it rock?) and the trees and color of the walls look amazing! way to go, B!
Just discovered your blog and love it. Love Love Love the nursery!
Wow- I would have never thought to vary the second tree! It turned out beautifully. Thank you for sharing. Ohohoh, and your belly is beautiful!
Wow...those are two very beautiful pictures!!
the trees look great!!
Post a Comment