Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

Baby pic from last week's scan

We go back this Friday to check for gender again! I may ask the scanner a totally paranoid question. I noticed in the series of pics he gave us last time, the baby's forehead looked REALLY elongated, like it stuck out really really far. This one picture was the most normal-forehead looking of the bunch. I'm sure the baby is TOTALLY fine, I'm not really worried. I bet it's just the way the scan distorts things. of course I went home and googled "20 week ultrasound pics" and all the pics I found looked normal. Still, I know I just get paranoid over things that don't exist, so I'm not losing any sleep! Still, it will be nice to ask the tech guy if the baby's forehead is indeed, all good.

Either way, the baby is looking cuter and cuter! I hope we get to find out gender this Friday! I think we will then, finally, do the big "F@cebook update." :)

6 comments:

Jen said...

Sonos totally distort their little faces, so I am sure everything is perfect. In some of our pictures, munchkin looks like his nose is inverted but in others it seems fine. Can't wait for the fb update. :)

N said...

Sonos definitely distort things. Even from one angle to the next.

But the techs have heard and answered far weirder questions, so go ahead and ask. :) *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww! So cute! I know they have elongated foreheads for a while and they eventually round out - just in time to be pushed into that cone head shape during birth! So happy to hear that things are mostly going well and that your mom has come around. I used to sit with a friend while she got ivig treatments. I'd bring her food and fetch warm blankets... Sucks that she had to have them but we really enjoyed the time together.

K J and the kids said...

All of my kids had HUGE foreheads :)
They have what we call a fivehead. ha ha

Can't wait to hear what you find out on Friday.

Anonymous said...

i am sure he/she is perfect...from the sono pic they sure do!
maybe it was just a bad angle. in a couple of weeks everything will look different anyway and you will get to see his/her little face full on!

Anonymous said...

A-freakin-dorable! You don't have anything to worry about. Most of them look a little out of proportion in those pics.