Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lots of Xmas Miracles in Blogland!

Congrats to Eeny Meeny Miney Mommy on their BFP!

Congrats to Jen & Tiff on the birth of their son, Connor!

Congrats to the gals at Creating a Miracle on the birth of their son, Ryan!

For everyone out there still trying, one of my biggest holiday wishes is that you get you long-deserved BFPs in 2010.


In not so fun news, I had to make an embarrassing call to my OB today. I've noticed a discharge change. It went from odorless and creamy to watery and how do I say it......really effing foul smelling. WTH! So they asked me to come in tomorrow afternoon, to see if it's an infection. It could just be pregnancy hormones changing things up. I'm sure it'll all be fine either way, just embarrassing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout!

Sorry about the um... funky vj. I hope it's just something minor that will clear up with a little help of a cream or something. No fun!!!