I just deleted a post from yesterday. One of our blogger friends made an announcement on Facebook, and in all my excitement I posted a "Congrats!" on my blog. I didn't realize the announcement was only on FB, and not yet on their blog. Oops. :(
Let's give them a chance to post to the blogosphere. Hope I didn't spoil the surprise! (I think just a few people saw it, phew)
On a separate note, I wanted to wish Two Hot Mamas a congrats on their delivery! Can't wait for them to post more pictures!
Friday, January 22, 2010
Oops!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I saw :) and glad you posted because I was waiting! I did send her a fb message as well. So exciting and two boys... Oy vey, my one boy is exhausting me right now so I can't imagine!
I'll of course be quiet & respectful, but I'm glad you oopsed - I'd been waiting all day!
And thank you. :D
Post a Comment