Thanks so much for all your comments, I really appreciate the time you've taken to share your stories, offer some comfort, etc. Really grateful to have you gals here.
Baby's been moving a bit more lately. I wouldn't go so far as to say she's back to normal activity level, but perhaps somewhere between 30%-40%, depending on the day. Each little movement I feel sends fireworks through my heart, as you can imagine. It makes me so happy.
I left my OB's nurse a vm Friday afternoon, so I'm hoping maybe they will call me back Tuesday after the holiday. I'd be lying if I said I still wasn't worried. Her movement is still less than before - not normally something that would concern me, but the longest she'd ever gone with less movement was 24 hours...not almost a week. Plus she was SO active up until the morning of the incident, then it suddenly shut off like a switch for a few days. (Gradually increasing in movement in the past 2 days)
We'll see if he thinks a Level 2 scan would alleviate some concerns. Maybe they could rule out some potential issues? I feel silly asking for one, but maybe he'll be sympathetic to how desperate I am to cross out as many concerns as I can right now. :)
I'm glad the movement has increased in the last 2 days, and I hope it continues! (The paranoid side of me still wonders if even normal movement doesn't necessarily rule out that some brain tissue damage occured. Who knows)
For those of you who posted your stories (i.e. hot tubs, heating pads, etc)...I was curious if you can share when, in your pregnancy, those happened? First, second, third tri?
We're still in Lake Tahoe - a MASSIVE 6-day storm is expected to hit later today. We were supposed to drive home Wednesday, but that's smack in the middle of it! There's a decent chance we may be snowed in. Not the end of the world, of course. :)
It may mean I'm stuck in Tahoe for my birthday! (jan 23) PS - Puffer, I really hope your twins are Aquarians, too. We're a crazy bunch. :)
Thanks again for all the comments and comfort. Despite the potential outcomes, I do feel considerably less stressed right now. Yes, I worry throughout the day, but not to extremes anymore. Yay for keeping blood pressure down!
Speaking of...my blood pressure is so low. Last week it was 103 over 63. I guess low is better than high!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
She's moving a bit more
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm glad that your starting to feel a little less stressed, It is helping your little girl!! ..and I'm glad that she's moving a bit more in there... That bp is really good, not too low at all! =)
I am glad to hear that she is moving more and that is making you feel better.
That is great news.
I had the heating pad incident in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters. 2 different pregnancies. (you'd think I'd have learned)
I am so glad to hear baby girl is moving more. You really have been in my thoughts and prayers daily. It's agonizing when something happens or changes and you worry about the precious life you carry within you. Keep your head up and enjoy your trip.
Post a Comment