Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 28, 2008

Bloated




Holy shnikes, I am so bloated right now. Between the progesterone, eating mass amounts of food, lack of exercise, and now (what I believe to be) serious PMS symptoms. My stomach is sticking out 6 inches from the rest of me. It's so gross and embarrassing. Dude I can't even blog right now, I need to unbutton and lay down. ha!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could be a sign! I was very bloated right before I got my BFP :) Still VERY crossed for you. I really do know how you feel. Bloating is the worst :( It'll all be worth it though if that BFP shows up!!!!! FX!!

giggleblue said...

if it's not normal for you to bloat, this could be a sign! two more days (at least from what your ticker says...) fingers crossed!

evangeline said...

i was really bloated, too. actually i was bloated from a couple days after my IUI. so much so that i couldn't button any of my pants. i thought it was from the procedure ... who knows. i have a good feelin about this... :)

Anonymous said...

EXACTLY! I'm so bloated too. It's the progesterone? I'd love to blame it on that and not the latte and 10 fig newtons I just had.

Hope you feel better soon. xo

Anonymous said...

Oh how I hate feeling bloated. The others are right, though: bloating is a sign of early pregnancy. A big one. Here's hoping!