
Uh oh, I think PMS symptoms are here. I'm on CD25, and my cycles are usually 28-30 days. I'm getting headaches, craving chocolate, and I'm STARVING all day long. Like, I cannot be satiated. These are my classic PMS symptoms. Not to be pessimistic, but I just don't think this was our month to get pregnant.
At this point, I just really want the 2WW to be over, so that we can move on. I can have my beer, we can paint the ceiling of our condo, and I can take my migraine medication again. I haven't been able to take it for 2 weeks, and have been suffering almost non-stop headaches. :(
Maybe I'm wrong, and we are pregnant! If we aren't, I'm as mentally prepared as possible. Yes, I will be very upset, but my mantra has been "This is our first try, this is a test run." My grief will be 1000000000x worse if we aren't successful next month, and so on.
Wednesday I get the bloodwork done, to see if I'm preggers. There is either a baby or a beer waiting for me at the end of next week!
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Must be PMS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Hope it's a baby, not a beer!
Fingers crossed for a baby!
Here's to hoping for a baby!!! My appetite was huge in the TWW....and I also had headaches...and I got preggo!! SOOO, I'm hopeful for you!!! xo FX!
You have a good attitude hun. I don't know any way better to handle it. Doesn't the wait go so much slower than you expected? I can't believe how long those days are.
Here's hoping you'll have to wait another 9 months for that beer.
xo
I like the way you think! That said, I hope it's a baby and not a beer at the end of the week.
Congratulations on almost making it through your first TWW. It's a hellaciously slow couple of weeks, and for some reason, that doesn't change no matter how long you ride this train.
I've still got my fingers firmly crossed for you though.
Hey you! Thanks for adding me on facebook!
I TOTALLY thought I was getting my period and then I was preggers so....I'm crossing all my digits for you!
As for home decor - I LOVE to help people with home decor. I need to go tot he basement and look at the paint color but seriously, we get SO many compliments! It's an awesome color and it goes on like velvet. We didn't even need a second coat. The prints are Marimekko fabric stretched on canvas that I got on Ebay. If you do a search for Marimekko on Ebay some fabrics and prints should come up. Not sure if that one will still be there but good luck!
:)
I hear you...it's a slow slow wait. There's only a few more days left now...I hope you have to save that beer!
Post a Comment