Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

Just kidding, it's a 16 day wait

Here, I thought it was a 15 day wait! I redid the math....IUI #1 on Monday, and IUI#2 on Tuesday....but I don't get results until 2 weeks later on a WEDNESDAY. So...16 days.

But you know what. I'm 4 days in, and haven't once googled anything. I'm even forgetting to keep up with fertilityfriend.com. I am totally not obsessing this time, which is very nice. I think I've just resigned to a 1% or less chance. I'm even taking my hardcore migraine meds daily....due to some really bad headaches. I just don't feel that I have anything to lose. I'm drinking coffee every day. Now just wait, this time I WILL be pregnant, eh.

I hope this calmness lasts the entire time. The last few tries, I have had every pregnancy symptom known (and unknown). And they still amounted to a negative, so I have no compass anymore. No compass to tell me what's a sign versus not a sign.

12 more days to go - here's hoping they are a breeze!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a 1% chance of it working for us this time, too, and I've been so much calmer. I'm going to try to keep this mind frame from now on! (easier said than done...)

Anonymous said...

ok. then i won't say that i think this one is the one hahahaha.

oh well, i'm here if you need to bitch or whatever.

xo

Lizzie said...

Hoping for you!