It's "Eat, Pray, Love" - baby style. These are the tales of our mommyhood adventures.
We had a good time! I didn't include many pics of me, since I'm all bloated out on progesterone. :)
Beautiful pics... and you have the cutest little pup ever!
great pics!! Man, I love that place. I lived there for a year - best year EVER.
gorgeous!!
Beautiful pictures! wow - I wish I was there right now!
nice pics! lol, that puppy gets around
OMG! this looks fabulous!!! i can't wait to go to tahoe some day! and, um, we do the same thing. every vacation - 500 pics of the dogs. ohandjoel is SO gay!
Wow, those are some gorgeous photos! I've never been to Tahoe but would LOVE to go some day. Your pup is so freakin' cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Beautiful pics... and you have the cutest little pup ever!
great pics!! Man, I love that place. I lived there for a year - best year EVER.
gorgeous!!
Beautiful pictures! wow - I wish I was there right now!
nice pics! lol, that puppy gets around
OMG! this looks fabulous!!! i can't wait to go to tahoe some day! and, um, we do the same thing. every vacation - 500 pics of the dogs.
oh
and
joel is SO gay!
Wow, those are some gorgeous photos! I've never been to Tahoe but would LOVE to go some day. Your pup is so freakin' cute!
Post a Comment