
So most of you are probably aware of Proposition 8. (The measure which would eliminate the rights of same-sex couples to marry in CA). Prop 8 is getting tons of funding by religious groups.
Levis just made a huge donation to the fight AGAINST Prop 8. Yay Levis!!!!!! Yay for them believing in equality.
I found this link, where you can write an email to the company. Select the "company feedback" option. If you can, please take the time to write them - and thank them for their donation/supporting equality. :)
http://www.levistrauss.com/Company/ContactUsForm.aspx?loc=
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
I heart Levis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh man, I just heard this news last night. That sucks. What's up with all the haters?
I'm thrilled with their donation, but we need a lot more. The Yeson8 folk are gaining ground, and I'm freaking out.
Do one better, buy a pair of Levis and let them know why you chose their brand.
Post a Comment