Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I may need to G00gle this symptom. (need advice)

===UPDATE===
The doc called back. She said there's a chance this is an ectopic pregnancy!!!!! HOLY SHIT. Now I'm worried. She said there's not much they can do, but she said to take it super easy. No exercise. She said if I get bad abdominal cramps or heavy bleeding, to go to the ER.

Man, I seriously hope it's either uterine implantation or just irritation from the progesterone capsules. Fock fock fock, now I'm worried. I can't handle this if it's an ectopic! I guess it means we'd go right to IVF).

Scared and waiting.
===========

It's 7DPO. I still haven't looked up symptoms, and to be honest - I've had fewer fake symptoms than ever before! Just a few twinges in the belly. But otherwise - NOTHING.

So I'm at work right now, and I got superhella bloated. I figure it's from the progesterone. It usually strikes with serious bloating around this time.

My tummy hurts, I can't push it in. I have lots of gas, too.

Well, I had to pee, so I went to the bathroom just now. When I wiped, I noticed a little tinge of blood on the toilet paper. "Could it be?" I wiped again, same thing. Ok, this is TMI - but I wiped HARDER the next time, kinda pushing the toilet paper up in da hole, if you get my drift. This time i got a square inch of bright red blood.

So...what does this mean? It's almost 8DPO, implantation time. BUT - my bloating is SO bad, it's really painful, and I thought implantation bleeding was brown, not bright red. Bright red makes me think something is wrong. LIke this is a cyst exploding. :(

I really don't know what to think. For those of you who've had BFPs, did you get implantation spotting, and was it BRIGHT red? Do you think I am ok?

Well heck dude, I had no faith in this cycle until now. it's either implantation or a cyst or some other health issue I probably don't want to know about. But that gives me a 30% chance that it's implantation. haha. My lack of symptoms (otherwise) is, in itself, almost a symptom. Hmmm.

10 comments:

Jen said...

holy shit is right. Please take it easy and follow the medical advise. I HOPE this is not the case, but don't take any chances! Hang in there...

Anonymous said...

seems really early for symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy. i couldn't help it -- i googled on your behalf. wikipedia says symptoms appear at a mean of 7.2 weeks from LMP (with a range of 5-8). you are only 3 weeks past LMP, right? i cant imagine any little fertilized egg could be causing that much trouble so soon.

following the REs advice sounds good though...resting never hurts.

thinking of you & hoping this turns out okay. keep us posted.

evangeline said...

why can't it be implantation bleeding???

cindyhoo2 said...

From what I understand, implantation bleeding is usually pink and/or red (but brief). Get some rest and follow the REs advice. I hope everything is okay.

Anonymous said...

Holding out hope that this symptom (while certainly distressing) proves to be your hilarious "I knew I was pregnant with ___ when..." anecdote.

Hoping the best for you. Hoping hoping hoping.

Stacey said...

i think its implantation spotting, i didnt get it, but read a lot about it, and it sounds like that, not ectopic! fingers crossed, take some days off work, lay still and rest, give your body all the chances for baby to stick. sending best wishes.

Robbie said...

I'm voting implantation bleeding. Now do as I say and just be regular pregnant, not the tubal kind. I AM the boss of you!

Unknown said...

I like Robbie's comment. I'm voting implantation too.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, take it easy....try not to jump to worst case scenario. you'll drive yourself nuts. I'll be sending you lots of good implantation vibes!!

A said...

I really hope they are wrong. Take it easy. My fingers are crossed.