Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm 33 today


This is my current Facebook profile pic. I turned 33 today! B has a nice weekend planned for me in SF. It'll be good to get my mind off TTC.

Afraid I have some bad news on the TTC front. I'm spotting a lot heavier now, which makes me think AF is around the corner. B just started her period, and mine always shadows hers. Only I could start a period while on 200mg of progesterone. WTF!

In worse news, I had one of the worst migraines of my life last night. It was bad, guys. I ended up taking 1 and 1/2 of my Imitrex pills. So now I'm wondering if the bleeding means I killed our baby. (A nice thought on one's birthday, eh)

AF is around the corner. I have my typical AF headache, I'm getting crampy, and apparently now I'm spotting through progesterone. And it's red red red.

I was starting to get excited about this cycle, and now I just feel like a failure.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not a failure, though I know the feeling. I'm so sorry. Try and take your mind off it and enjoy your birthday weekend in San Fran...

Thinking about you...

Anonymous said...

1) Happy birthday!

2) Sorry about the bleeding. You had every reason to be excited about this cycle, and you are NOT a failure. Please try not to beat yourself up on either front.

3) Hope the headache goes away, um... now!

A said...

Happy Birthday! It's rough having your birthday during your TWW. Try to take your mind off of anything but your birthday and having an enjoyable day. You need it.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! 33 is going to be your year! It might not seem like it right now... but I've got a feeling. Have a great day!

Pufferfish said...

Happy Birthday Carrie! Have a great time in SF and remember...you are NOT a failure at all. You are wonderful! Hope that migraine goes away, urgh.

cindyhoo2 said...

Happy birthday! Enjoy SF... so many wonderful things to do there. Sorry about the AF-type symptoms. And you are not a failure, just "success-delayed" LOL

Jen said...

I hope you can enjoy my birthday. I was in the same place where you are back in October and my birthday was a bust! Try and have fun and keep repeating in your head that you are not a failure!!!

word to your mother(s) said...

yes, happy birthday!!!You are SO not a failure and I know it's hard, but remember to be kind and gentle with yourself.

Anonymous said...

i wasted SO much time on that obama-me website this afternoon!! :)

you arent a failure. this process is awful, sorry it has you down right at your birthday.

hope you can enjoy the weekend away

Heather said...

take your mind off the babytrain for the weeeknd, enjoy your birthday in SF!! Enjoy it while you can, you only turn 33 once!

jessie said...

Happy Birthday!!! I Hope you can enjoy it