Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

Pop Quiz

Actually, it's just a poll. :)

Many of you were successful with one IUI (versus 2 IUIs). For all of you who've gotten a BFP from one IUI, I have two questions:

1) How many hours post trigger was your IUI?

2) What cycle day did you get your IUI? (Just curious)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, take this with a grain of salt, because my BFP turned out to be an ectopic....but the one IUI did work, I guess.

Trigger at 9pm
IUI at RE at 8:30am

For what it's worth!! :)

nutella said...

You didn't specifically ask about untriggered O, but thought you might find my data useful.

Got pregnant with 1 IUI, 12 hours after a +OPK.

Good luck!

sarah said...

For me it was 1IUI, 50mg of Cl.omid and IUI on CD15 (my RE doesn't do triggers with clomid) Positive OPK at 3pm, IUI at 11am

The Amily Diaries said...

While I did not have a trigger, we did 1 IUI about 20 hrs post positive OPK. We thought about doing 2 IUIs but our RE said that she normally doesn't do them because it doesn't increase your chances by much.

Anonymous said...

On my BFP cycle, I had:

Follicular ultrasound and trigger on CD11

One IUI 29 hours post-trigger

Just one follicle, just 6.6 million motile sperm. But it worked (at least temporarily).

Hey... wishing the best for you this cycle!

Robbie said...

Our short lived pregnancy was accomplished with 1 IUI and no trigger. We inseminated about 6hrs after her morning urine showed an LH surge according to our CBE fertility monitor. It was CD14.

Anonymous said...

my daughter is just over 3 years old so this would have been almost 4 years ago for me (holy $hit!); but, if my memory serves me correctly, lots of folistim, 1 "ripe" follicle, trigger shot when follicle was 22mm (i think they're measured in mm's, aren't they?), i'm not sure what cycle day it was since the cycle day was artificial anyway with all of the hormones i was injecting, 35 hours later frozen insem.

Anonymous said...

We triggered on CD11 at 4:15am (yes, am) on Monday, 6/9/08 w/ three ripe follicles (2 @ 20mm, 1 @ 18 mm).

The insemination was 36 hours later at 4:15pm on Tuesday, 6/10/08(CD12) w/ two vials of frozen sperm.

Implantation bleeding on Sunday, 6/22, blood test on Tuesday, 6/24 late in afternoon and BFP on Wednesday, 6/25. Due in 8 1/2 weeks!!

I honestly think it's all in the timing. I did two cycles before this w/ insems at 18 hours after trigger and then 24 hours after that, to no avail.

I was on Follistim for all three cycles and added Lupron for the third. I used that for the first nine days of my cycle, and then triggered on CD11.

I hope this info helps!! I'm sayin' a prayer for you and Becky!

bleu said...

With Bliss and the pregnancy before that I did home ICI's and I inseminated at 12-18 hours past positive OPK. BUT I also tracked my cervix and it would be open with the river flowing out (cm) by 12 hours past which many people's don't necessarily. I was an early ovulater on my own.

j.k-c. said...

I didn't trigger either.

I was on 50 mgs clomid, cycle days 3-7.

And we did our 1 IUI about 24 hours after first positive OPK.

Unknown said...

pregnant with one IUI.....using femera.....clomid sucks. just wanted to share. my dr actually wont do two iuis she feels like they are a waste. Michelle