So this month I did 5mg Femara. Well, I just had a CD11 ultrasound. I have one follie, and it's 27mm!!!! What the-!!!!
And it's only CD11! Usually my follie is 18mm on CD12.
My doc was a little startled, too. She said it was rather big, and it didn't look like I'd ovulated yet. (She'd better be right) She told me to buy an OPK and test at 1pm today. If it's positive, I come in tomorrow morning for an IUI. If it's not positive, I come in Wednesday.
Did anyone else have a supersized follie, and get pregnant? I'm a little worried. Not to mention, my surge is usually SUPER fast. In and out. So I may test at 1pm today and get a negative, but it's likely I surged last night and it's not showing anymore.
I don't know what to do. :( I'm a little bummed with this cycle.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Ummmmm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I've never had anything that big, so I can't comment. But who knows...maybe it's nice and big and ready for the sperm to fin! I really hope you don't miss it--that would suck so bad and 2009 is supposed to be YOUR year.
wow, that sure is a big egg follie you've got in there...Oy, I hope that you don't miss it!!
Wow. Here's hoping that bigger is better in your case.
The biggest I've had was a 22mm puppy on CD11, and that was the one that worked. (Well, only temporarily, but it worked.)
Good luck catching the surge!
wow! nice follie!! when i ovulated before an u/s once, the follie looked all deflated - it was flat and long instead of round. id say you are safe. did you get a postive opk?
wishing you lots of luck!!
On my last cycle, and my only cycle on femara (v.clomid), I had a 28mm follicle...biggest I ever had. Unforunately, with 2 IUIs that cycle it did not work out the way I wanted, but maybe it will be different with you!
Post a Comment