Logistically and financially I know it's not feasible, BUT...
wouldn't it be cool if we had a giant get-together? Like, everyone meets in Vegas or Phoenix, etc? Almost like an IVP blogger convention, so everyone can meet.
That would be cool. :) Well, for any bloggers in California (the bay area), we should plan a little meetup!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
You know what would be cool.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I vote for Vegas!
I think you should all come to England!
That would be AWESOME! Lord knows I don't have the money but if I did my vote would be for a wonderful resort in Maui. :) Maybe some day..
I would love that! And we could bring our shih-tzu's to keep each other entertained!
That would be so fun!! The Bay area is always a possibility for us (my wife lived there for a number of years and still thinks of it as home)!
Sounds like your 2009 is kicking off to a great start!
Jill
I've often thought about this too. It would be so great! We could all bring our dogs (a lot of us have them) and have a big baby/dog/IVPer party.
I'd be willing to travel to wherever if the time was right.
I vote for an Olivia Resort stay. Preferably Turks & Caicos to "Laugh Out Loud" with our extended IVP family. Who's in? :)
Post a Comment