Doesn't blogging feel weird when you're on a break? I have one week left of birth control pills, then we start our 2nd and last medicated IUI cycle.
We've decided to do this last IUI cycle, then the one-cycle IVF plan. My insurance will cover half of it (then permanently run out of fertility benefits). It's scary to think I will be on my own to pay for all-things-fertility! We figure that, if it takes more than 1 IVF round, at least we can deduct medical expenses on our tax return. It's too bad the first 7.5% doesn't count!
I'm so behind on your blogs - it's been a busy last two weeks. I'm still trying to get my new car insured, and today I'm cleaning out the 1998 N*ssan Altim@, and going to see if I can get at least $1,000 trade in at a dealership. I'd be surprised if I can get $500!
PS - I had an awesome Weds-Thurs at work! My coworker/friend's boyfriend is the bass guitarist for a band (part of the former Blink-182). I had lunch withe the band, and was talking to Tom DeLonge (former blink-182 singer) about how to use FB to promote their band. It was awesome hanging out with them. We went to a happy hour after work and I talked to the guitarist for several hours. Turns out he (my friend's bf) thought I was wicked cool, and invited me to a dinner with the band Thursday night.
Seriously, someone pinch me! He gave me his personal email address, friended me on FB, and wants to hang out next time he's in town. The best part - they are releasing a 3rd album, and go on tour. I'm gonna get backstage, and SIDESTAGE passes to rock out while they're playing. Dude, this stuff never happens to me. haha. Anyway, they were such nice guys, and I feel so lucky to have spent a magical 24 hours with them.
Ok, off to check all your blogs!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Quick check in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
That sounds like an awesome sequence of events! I agree that blogging on a break is weird. Here's hoping that April works for the both of us. Not even having to use all of your insurance coverage is a better scenerio anyways!
You have a very cool job!! I'm very jealous. But you do deserve some cool things to happen to you. :)
wow, sounds like a good time!
that is really cool! so jealous!
Glad to hear that you are moving forward with your new plan AND that you are having a bit of fun in the meantime! That is very cool!!
sounds like a great plan, i think moving into ivf is a good decision. the success rates are SO much higher!
That is SO totally cool. I'm so jealous! Tom DeLonge *sigh* Its about time good things happen to you!
Post a Comment