Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Surgery scheduled

Surgery is scheduled! Wednesday at 1pm. Sunday I have to eat a limited diet, and Monday and Tuesday it's liquid diet. I am going to suffer through that one, kids!

Then I'll be home on bedrest for a week, so expect lots of highly medicated blog updates. :)

PS - I need to start a weekly counter.

Here's this week's counter:
Friend/coworker pregnancies announced this week = 3
Baby registries sent to me this week = 1
Ultrasound photos shared with me this week = 2
Baby Showers (for July) I was asked to help plan this week = 1
Fertility doc appts this week = 3

On the flipside, I got a free laser teeth whitening today. :)

8 comments:

Lizzie said...

Will be thinking of you so much on Wednesday!

Jen said...

I am so glad that it got scheduled. I will definitely be thinking about you next Wed! And, that is a whole lot of baby-related business to deal with while ttc'ing...that might have sent me over the edge!

Melissa said...

Good luck on Wednesday! That has to be the most horrifying list I have EVER seen.

Laurie said...

Ohh teeth whitening is something I've always wanted to do!!

Pero-Luter said...

We will be thinking of you on Wednesday!

dariasquirrel said...

oh my god- the counter...it's horrifying. i did one baby shower, as in ATTENDED, and both stacey and i were a mess. none of that business again we decided until we'd had OUR OWN. sorry people aren't really holding back on the "invites" to their happiness and realizing how hard TTC is. good luck with your surgery...and the liquid diet. at least you'll feel better when it's over. i've always wanted to do one of those teeth whitening things- how do you get one for free- does your dentist have a punchcard or what? haha... at least when you are able to smile, you will be dazzling!

The Amily Diaries said...

We are sending you all the best wishes for the surgery!

Pufferfish said...

Sorry that you have to have the surgery in the first place, but glad that you are getting in there. So many hurdles to jump through and so much TTC news on top on that to wade through.
I've been thinking about your post on endo and you know, I have seen lot of stats of women with endo who have gone on to get pregnant with IVF, so please don't give up hope.
Here's a blog of one successful woman:
http://endoandfertility.blogspot.com/

Thinking of you and hope you aren't in too much pain until Wednesday...