Quick update since Im blogging from iPhone. We r in rainy Seattle for a friends wedding today. Yesterdays spotting stopped within 10 min. The cramping continued for 5 long hours. Maybe it was all stretching. I did also have hours of round ligament pain. Holy horse hooves! That shit is so painful! Hours and hours. I am feeling it again this morning. Wow. I wonder how long it lasts.
Anywhoo. I used my Doppler last night and found babys hb right away so I'll have faith that all is well in there.
In more good news our good friends just went into labor today! Baby Caiden will be here soon!
***update: bummer! I just had that spotting again today. What gives? :(. I know spotting is pretty normal but I still don't like it. I know 3 pol who had m/c at 14 weeks and that's been haunting me. I just want the cramping and bleeding to stop today so I can enjoy the wedding.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Seattle update!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
SEATTLE!?! Are you enjoying our grey crappy weather? I hope you have a great time at the wedding.
Since you are so close I'm sending all my stop spotting thoughts your way and since they don't have far to travel, I'm sure the spotting will stop any minute.
i hope the spotting turns out to be nothing. i had round ligament pain throughout the entire pregnancy. The worst of it was during the first and third trimester though. Have fun on your trip!
I you have fun in Seattle! Sorry to hear about the spotting... glad you have that doppler!
Post a Comment