It's "Eat, Pray, Love" - baby style. These are the tales of our mommyhood adventures.
Can't believe we've made it this far already! Belly is definitely poofing out now. :)
That is FOR SURE a baby belly going on there. Exciting!
Awesome! That's a great Christmas shot.
Woo hoo! That baby is a growin'!!!
I love it! Love it love it LOVE IT!
you look wonderful!
CUTE!
wow! i can't believe it either. the belly looks great
Wow you totally popped out since I last was on here! Looking good Mama! You are more than half way there now...=)
How sweet !!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That is FOR SURE a baby belly going on there. Exciting!
Awesome! That's a great Christmas shot.
Woo hoo! That baby is a growin'!!!
I love it! Love it love it LOVE IT!
you look wonderful!
CUTE!
wow! i can't believe it either. the belly looks great
Wow you totally popped out since I last was on here! Looking good Mama! You are more than half way there now...=)
How sweet !!
Post a Comment