I don't know if it's pregnancy or a virus..... but I was dry heaving, had "stuff" coming out of both ends, felt dizzy, etc. Last night I took B to a Sharks game - got her 3rd row seats. For some reason, those horrible uterine cramps (and even cramping around my ribs) came back, and lasted through the night...but we still had a great time. :)
Tomorrow we get our Xmas tree!
Oh...so my back molar has been KILLING me the past few days. I get it looked at on Tuesday. I have a strong feeling I need a root canal. This sucks! I know dental work during pregnancy isn't ideal, especially a root canal with all the drilling and drugs. Has anyone else had a root canal or other dental work while pregnant? My OB said go ahead and get any dental work done I normally would - of course. She would tell me to go hang gliding, too. LOL.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Home sick today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I had a tooth pulled while pregnant, and I know a woman who just had an emergency root canal, who's in a much higher risk pregnancy than I am. It's actually important to get them done, because though no, dental work isn't ideal, an infection would be even worse. *hugs*
I hope you feel better soon.
Is there a antibiotic that you could take that's safe for the baby,but gets teh tooth stabilized?
Hi! Yes- I had both the root canal and crowning done during my last pregnancy. (I was freaked as it was my first ever root canal). They were GREAT! I didnt feel anything- they used "carbocaine" instead iof novacaine because my Ob recommended it (Doesnt mess with the blood pressure as much) and was covered in more things for the xrays than I ever thought could cover one person. I would do it again for certain as the pain was gone and the infection no longer threatened my health or my sons.
Post a Comment