Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

33 weeks - I feel like kaka

I can't believe how crappy I feel at 33 weeks. My back is in horrific pain all day, my ribs have sharp spasms, my ligaments way down at the bottom of my pelvis feel like broken glass is lodged in them. I have moments at night where I can hear and FEEL my heart pounding loudly, struggling to keep up..and my breathing gets labored for a bit. And that's just the beginning.

I don't know how I will make it another 7 weeks. It feels like a marathon ahead of me.
I still plan to work up to my due date, but it's getting so difficult. Each minute that ticks by at work is already challenging.

We see our OB next Tuesday. I'll ask him again about this huge numb patch (and stinging) under my right tata, on top of my ribs. I also still feel the baby have these little seizure-like spasms several times a day. It doesn't sound completely uncommon, but it still concerns me a little.

I just gotta make it to week 34! Below is a pic we took tonight of me. You can see I am very tired and pretty much not caring how I look anymore. :)

4 comments:

Anabelle said...

haha I hated the last Tri.. I remember I used to cry in bed at the end of a long day, begging my husband to "take the belly" for a while lol If only that were possible!

giggleblue said...

the only thing that helped me during that time was seeing a chiropractor. you may want to try it out.

but i swear, that baby will be here before you know it! the last tri flies by. i'm sorry you are feeling so bad. i promise, it gets better!

Dani Magestro said...

holy crap I had the numb patch under my breast too! I looked it up on line and found a few things about it then asked my dr and they laughed at me~! I knew I wasnt crazy.....Whatever it was it didnt affect my little one at all. Also about the spasms, could they be braxton hicks or hiccups? I also had SPD really bad, it was sharp pain most of the time.

amazingk8 said...

I had a huge numb patch, too, but mine was across my left hip/groin area. It was pretty weird but it went away shortly after delivery, confirming that it was probably due to some compressed nerve or another because I had a baby lodged in my innards. Darn babies.