Maybe this is all normal and part of the third trimester, but I really feel like crap. My sister warned me it gets worse each day, and she's right.
My belly feels SO HUGE, like baby is cramped in there. Her movements are now quite painful for me, especially when she likes to thrash around. My ribs and belly are in constant pain, too. One of my ribs has popped out of the rib cage, and they can't get it back in. I can't do much about it till baby's here. it is horrific pain 24/7.
Since yesterday, I now feel very queasy all the time. Almost like I will throw up. I can't seem to shake this feeling. The top of my belly has sharp shooting pains. All I can imagine is my giganto uterus is squished along the bottom of my ribs, and is about to pop!
Last but not least, I started getting LOTS of BH contractions on Thursday. I was getting them every 10-20 minutes for a while. I drank a ton of water and went to sleep when I got home, and they subsided. I still get them now, maybe once an hour. They feel so weird.
I feel like a serious hot mess, and it's probably good old fashioned hormones, but I cry all the time now. This degree of discomfort, pain, nausea, and increased anxiety for labor has me a wreck.
Am I crazy to think I can work up to my due date? That's 5 weeks away! Please God, let this baby be fully baked by 37/38 weeks, and come early. I feel like each day at work is now a marathon...and my POS boss told me I have to go to some all-day sales conference next week. What's the point, I will be out on leave a few weeks later! What a dbag.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
34w 5d - Not feeling so good
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That sucks. So sorry you aren't feeling well.
Can you work from home? I had pubis symphysis dysfunction my last trimester and could hardly walk. I got a note from my midwife to let me work from home. I have an office job so with a computer and cell phone I was ok. Is that possible for you?
Hope it gets better or goes quickly!
why dont you take your maternity leave now ?? you should get some rest.
hope you are feeling better!!
Oh my gosh....your rib! I can't imagine how you're doing it. Hope the boss seriously doesn't make you go to an all-day thing.....ugh.
Can't they give you some leave? Or allow you to go part-time or work from home a bit?? Geeeez.
Thinking of you and hoping these last few days and weeks fly by. I know it's not easy.....
xo
Oh I can't believe it about your rib - sounds so painful as well as all the other symptons. hope you can get some relief somehow, are you on painkillers, like tylenol or something? Hope you fell better.
Post a Comment