
Everyone is pregnant (or a recent mom) right now. I'm extremely happy for all of them, just wondering when it will be my turn.
Yesterday was a great example. We went to a festival in our little town. I had to keep side-stepping to avoid a barrage of strollers coming at me like F-14 fighter jets. Every woman was pushing a stroller, carrying a baby in front of her, or was super preggo.
It came to a head when we decided to get a Starbucks. When we walked in, I was almost run over by a woman pushing her baby in a stroller. I held the door open for them. We got in line, and the woman in front of us was carrying a newborn on her chest. I couldn't take it, so I found the nearest chair and sat down. When I looked up, I saw a couple sitting next to me. The man had his hand on his wife's super pregnant belly, and they were smiling at each other. Once Becky got her coffee, she looked at me and said, "I know."
We walked outside and the first thing we saw was a woman pushing twins in a stroller. Dude. Seriously. Everyone is pregnant right now but me. 

Monday, May 19, 2008
Just an observation, but...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Oh, do I feel ya!
I'm not pregnant either!
Someone at my work yesterday assumed that my twin niece/nephew were mine and I actually thought for a minute about pretending that they were.
i know, i know
everyone IS preggo! i'm thinking this much be some sign. you should have asked to touch some bellys for good luck!
When we first started this process, it seemed like every time we were in a TWW, pregnant bellies were everywhere. They're still everywhere, but I'm realizing now that they always were and always will be. It certainly doesn't make it any easier!
Big, round bellies are certainly more noticeable when you're TTCing. Not only that, but so is the baby aisle in the grocery store, the baby clothes stores, and the nice, round belly that stares back at me from my bathroom mirror each morning (that's just from eating too many cupcakes!).
Post a Comment