
What an amazing community this is! I'm awed by the outpouring of supportive comments around my first BFN. I know this sounds cheesy, but they feel like little hugs through this crazy process. Thanks to everyone who leaves comments, and thanks to all of you who simply blog. Very grateful for both.
Not much to say today. It's Day 2 of my BFN. No more progesterone pills up the vajayjay, so AF should be starting soon. In the meantime, I leave you with this photo. First beer I drank after BFN was Devout Stout, an organic beer from Santa Cruz Mountain Brewing. It's dreamy. :) The other relief I got yesterday was Brooke getting voted off American Idol. ha!
xoxos
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Not to sound smushy, but... I love you guys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I was only on progesterone pills once (see archives from March) but it took 3-4 days between stopping them before AF finally showed. Drove me freakin crazy. Just an fyi, so you know it might be another few days.
xo
We are seriously on the same cycle, Carrie! I have my first blood test tomorrow, but we've already done a HPT and it was a BFN so we're not expecting anything to change. I am looking forward to not having to deal with the progesterone, too as well as celebrating my 40th with a Malibu rum and pineapple juice.
I'll be keeping you in my thoughts as we start another round of shots and hoohaw ultrasounds. Maybe May will be our month! :)
Yay for organic beer! Sweet!!!
This online community is awesome isn't it??? Just know, we're with you every step of the journey!!! And hopefully you'll be getting your BFP very soon and this will quickly be a pregnancy journey!!! enjoy this time, relax and be well! xo
Three thing:
1. I love you and your blog. So the thanks is right back at ya.
2. I would kill for that beer right now.
3. I LOVE BROOKE!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's so cute that you said "smushy" hehe.
omg, my mouth is watering.
my liver values were fine on tuesday and i feel ok. i can drink a beer, right?
Mmmm...I do love a good stout, and that one looks marvelous. We'll definitely have to meet up sometime for beer (or nonalcoholic beverages if either/both of us is knocked up).
And yes, this community is amazing. I've found some much comfort here, even when my "real" friends are less than sympathetic. Honestly, I think we're all glad to be here for one another. I know I am.
Post a Comment