Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

12mm

Well what a shocker. We went in this morning for IUI #2. It was 48 hours post trigger. Yeah, on the late side.

Bear in mind that this donor's vials have been super low - every time. 4mm, 5mm, 6mm...

Doc comes in and says, "Today's count is 12 million!" FIGURES! ha! The IUI we do wayy to late is the one high count vial we get. I still have very little, if any, faith for this cycle. 48 hours post trigger is probably just too late. I think I ovulated around 36 hours post trigger. (My doc says an egg will live 24 hours, but after 4-6 hours it begins to decay...and it's hard from there to get preggers)

Well, the deed is done. Now we just wait a few weeks to get the results. I'm not betting on this cycle at all, so perhaps this negative will be easier to swallow.

2 comments:

jessie said...

Maybe it will be one of those things that happen when we least expect them to?!

nutella said...

Well that's certainly a better count! May this be the first of many nice surprises.