Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Halfway through 16 Day Wait

I have one more company event tonight, then we leave for Lake Tahoe! Hopefully it will help the next 4 days pass quickly. I get final results back on Wednesday.

I'm about 9DPIUI......and not one single, solitairy symptom. Not even if I try to create one in my head. This is the most anti-symptom TWW I've had yet.

Well, just another week until I can drink! In the meantime, we have Tahoe, KT Tunstall concert in Reno, some gambling, and some laying at the beach. :)

6 comments:

Casey from LifewithRoozle.com said...

I didn't have ANY symptoms (except the lack of spotting) until I was about 6 weeks pregnant. Seriously. Well, I guess my boobs felt a bit bigger and I was thirsty. But nothing significant. Then I hit 6 weeks and felt like I got hit by a truck. Be encouraged! There's time still! Good luck!!

Michelle said...

Hey we are in the 2WW together, my insemination was the 14th!! Baby dust to both of us!! FYI I hate progesterone pills! :)

Lizzie said...

Maybe no symptoms is THE ONE !! Enjoy your trip.

Anonymous said...

I'm a week DPO and no symptoms here either. Could it be that we have both been through this TWW enough times not to focus (and look for) each little symptom?

That's what I'm hoping. Here's to our BFPs next week!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm i've never been to lake tahoe but i always really wanna go! lucky!

have fun!!!!!!!! we'll miss you!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy Tahoe!

I've known of lots of women who don't have symptoms for the first time and end up pregnant. Maybe you won't be drinking in a week after all, eh?