
2009 is already off to a good start. Becky went for a bike ride down a nearby creek trail today, and found a dollar bill on the side of the road. This may seem like a silly, small thing (and it is), but it's perfect timing. I'm optimistic this will be a good year for all of us. We're going to frame that wrinkled dollar, and keep it in our bedroom. Hopefully it will remind us that 2009 started out with a little luck, and that it's going to be a GREAT year.
Happy New Year, everyone!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
2009. It's on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I'm so excited for 2009. I have never been this thrilled to start a new year! Here's to good luck in '09!
You got it ! 2009 WILL BE OUR year...just wait and see...by the end of this year, we all will be parents :)
That is so wonderfully optimistic of you...can I have some of that?
I'm ALL ABOUT good luck charms and signs of good things to come. 2009 will be your year!
I look up to you so much love. Always a head above it all and happy to see the sky. It's going to be an amazing year. xo
Post a Comment