Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008, and Happy New Year!

To all my friends in the blogosphere - THANK YOU for the continued support you gave me throughout the year. I am very very grateful for it, and it absolutely made an impact. Thanks to everyone who's ever read my blog, commented, or even simply kept a blog of their own. Being able to read your stories (the good and the painful) has offered such a sense of community.

I am wishing that all of us have a very prosperous new year, whether you've just expanded your family or are still trying to. It's going to be a great year, I know it!

Also, I wanted to say conrgats to the girls at Boombababy! They just adopted the two cutest kids ever, and are already incredible mommies. Congrats Shawn & Lani! xoxo

4 comments:

Jen said...

Isn't it amazing how the blog world has brought together strangers to give as much or more support than our actual families and friends? We love you guys too and I hope 2009 is OUR year!!! I think I would have been hospitalized without all of the ttc support/advise.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever actually commented on your blog but I do drop by from time to time - just wanted to say Happy New Year and I hope 2009 brings you everything 2008 didn't!

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy New Year!

The Amily Diaries said...

All the best to you and yours also. Hope we all get to know each other even better in 2009! Thank you for you continued support.