Quick post - and I'll follow up with more later.
I did get a Smiley face last night (aka surge!), so I triggered at 7pm. Becky is a PRO now - I didn't even feel the needle going in! Of course, that could be due to the extra 10lbs I've packed on in the last four months. :)
My first IUI is 2:15pm today. Ok, now the mindfocks are in high gear. All yesterday, and especially last night, I had major twinges/cramps in my left ovary. Today? Nothing. Nada.
Now I'm worried that my surge was yesterday, and I managed to ovulate soon after. How come all the cramps have stopped? Is today's/tomorrow's IUI way too late? Did the Femara make me ovulate faster, after all? Today is only CD14. I just can't imagine I ovulated on CD13...even if I have a 28-30 day cycle.
I'm baking about 100+ cookies right now, no joke. I'm nervous, so I'm making 4 dozen Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies, Peanut Butter Blossoms, and Double Chocolate Peppermint cookies. I'm going to bring them to work tomorrow. (I took today off)
pleasepleaspleasplease dont let my IUIs be too late. !! :(
Monday, December 15, 2008
Domestic & Anxious
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
your IUI's will be perfectly timed! hang in there and enjoy your day off today...
Good luck!
And pumpkin chocolate chip cookies?! Yummy! Two of my favorite ingredients this time of year :)
I worry about this every month and feel like I will already have ovulated before IUI #1. It's never happened. Don't worry! I'm sure the timing was great.
I bake when I'm nervous/anxious/stressed too. Enjoy some cookies!
It sounds like the timing may be perfect! This could be it!!!!! Can you send me a peanut butter cookie?
The trigger will cause so many mind f*cks. *hugs* I think the timing will be great. *hugs more*
Post a Comment